Learn How to Find Your Next Partnership Leader
This checklist will help you to:
- Define and solidify the skills your Partner Manager needs, and the goals those skills will help accomplish.
- Centralize and prioritize your new hire’s responsibilities.
- Build a professional and relevant job post for your position.
- Create an efficient Partner Manager onboarding strategy.
- Define SMART goals for your Partner Development Manager and their team.
- Organize the tools and resources they will need to succeed.
Take your Partner Program to the Next Level With Stellar Management
Companies that see their employees—and especially their leadership—as a valuable investment are more successful in the long run. In fact, 94% of employees have said they would stay longer at a company that invests in them and their careers.
This investment starts from the first step of the hiring process.
That being said, we know as the leader of an SMB, you don’t have a whole lot of extra space in your schedule. In this checklist, we streamline the Partner Manager hiring process into seven actionable steps and activities to save you precious time and start you off on the right foot with potential candidates.